Cookies are used to improve the User's overall browsing experience. In particular:
Allow you to navigate efficiently from page to page of the Web site.
Store the user name and preferences.
Allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as user name and password) several times during the visit.
Measure the use of services by Users, to optimize browsing experience and the services themselves.
They provide targeted advertising based on the interests and behavior manifested by the User during the navigation.
There are various types of cookies. Below are the types cookies that may be used on the Site with a description of their purpose.
Cookies of this type are required for the correct functioning of certain areas of the site. The cookies of this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of such cookies, the website or some portions of it might not work correctly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the preferences by the user. The cookies of this category are always sent from our domain.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information about your use of the site. The Owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the website and simplify its use, in addition to the monitoring of the correct operation. This type of cookie gathers anonymous information on users ' activity on the site and how they found the Site and the pages you visit. Cookies of this category are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies detection of third-party
Cookies of this type are used to collect information about your use of the website by visitors, keywords used to reach your site, visited Web sites, and the origins of the traffic which visitors come from for marketing campaigns. The owner may use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains.
Cookies for the integration of functionality of third-party
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionalities on the Site (for example, forms for comments or social network icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site). The cookies of this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or those offering the functionalities included on the site.
The Owner is not required to request user consent for technical cookies, since these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies, consent can be given by the User, in accordance with the current legislation, by using specific browser configurations and computer programs or devices which are easy and clear usability for the User. The Holder reminds the User that it is possible to change the preferences regarding cookies at any time. You can also disable any of the cookies from your browser but this may prevent you from using certain parts of the Site.
Third-party Web sites
Pursuant to art. 122 the second paragraph of the D. lgs. 196/2003 consent to the use of such cookies is expressed by the user through the individual settings, which he has freely chosen for the browser used for the navigation of the site, without prejudice to the right of the user to communicate at any time to the Holder of the treatment the individual will in regard to the data managed through the cookies which the browser has accepted.
The management of cookies
The user can decide how to manage cookies using the settings in your browser (the procedure may vary slightly depending on the operating system used)
1. Click on the options icon, which is formed by three horizontal dash is placed in the top right of the window
2. Select the Settings item
3. In the bottom of the page select Show advanced settings (or Robe down to in older versions)
4. Locate the Privacy section and select content Settings button
5. Manage the storage of cookies in the Cookies section
Microsoft Internet Explorer (all versions)
1. Click on Tools at the top of the browser window or on the gear icon in the top right and select Internet Options, then click on the Privacy tab.
2. Verify the level of privacy that is currently active and the permission with regard to the management of cookies
1. Click (depending on versions) on the Tools item at the top of the browser window or on the icon consisting of three horizontal dash is placed in the top on the right
2. Select the Options item
3. In the options window, select the Privacy icon.
4. In the History section, select use custom settings
5. Manage cookies
1. Click on the gear icon at the top of the browser window and select the Preferences option
2. Click on Privacy, and to manage the related settings.
1. Click on the Menu button in the top of the browser window and select settings.
2. Then select Preferences and click on the Advanced tab.
3. In the list on the left select Cookies and manage your settings